• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B3 contract list ??

Persimmon

Il be compiling the lists for the known contracts for the B3 later today .
Just out of curiosity ? can any of this be Copyrighted ????

You may need to create/be part of a secret “enthusiastic amateurs “ cabal to do surely !

Carl

Here you go, bitches. Say thank you, Aota Mituhiro.

View attachment 8941

Well this has really turned the contract list saga upside down !! Thanks to Grant for helping me in my quest i have noticed that many of the contract number/order numbers shown here in Aota's list for B3's are also showing for D1's .
Example .
Aero Leather Contract W535 -AC- 17755 is shown for B3 /A3 set
b3 comparison.PNG

The same contract number is also shown in the D1 /B1 list
D1 list.png

Carl

That’s strange. At risk of asking too much, does that jibe at all with your list?
Dave
Dave , the list i put together for B3 contracts is now " null and void" at this moment in time .
But i do have concrete evidence from my lists that show "Jackets Mechanics D1 " with the contract number shown in the B3 list . Im trying to work out if the author of FULL GEAR has either made a mistake ( which i doubt somehow, but plausible )
Also wasnt there a list on here somewhere that someone :)rolleyes:) posted regarding the B3 makers ?
What would be helpful now is a pic that if an original Aeroleather Beacon B3 label with that contract number on it and also the D1 with the same contract number

Carl

Looks like AEROLEATHER Beacon NY , ROUGHWEAR and PERRY seem to have followed suit in using the same contact numbers for both the B3 and D1 ?

b3 d1 anomaly list.png

Last edited: