• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B15A...what do you know

blackrat2

Hi everyone, been looking at cloth jackets and am trying to broaden my knowledge of the B15 and B15a
I see Talon were used for the zips and assume Crown and also I have noted Conmar,were there any others used.
Do you know who the original makers were, have seen Werber, Hudson Garment Co and H Bernstein...anyone else add anything to the subject

Thanks

Roughwear

Here are the complete lists.
B-15 makers:
Arnoff MFG Co
Roughwear
Berin Glove Co
W&C Clothing Co
Dann Clothing Co
Monda Coat Co
Excell Garment Co
Superior Togs
Ben Greenholtz & Co
Felt Novelty MFG. Co
Reed Productons Inc.
Bobrich MFG Corp
H.L.B.Corp
L.S.L. Garment Co
Metro Sportswear Inc
Aero Leather clothing
Good Wear Leather Coat Co. Inc
Fitzwell Sportswear
Werber Sportswear Co.

B15A makers
Bobrich
Nunziato Scordo
Sovereign MFG.Co
L.S.L. Garment
Arnoff
Stagg Garment Co
Ben Greenholtz
Roughwear
Reed Products Inc
Metro Sportswear
Excell
Aero
Superior Togs
Werber
Berk-Ray Corporation
Hudson Garment
Fitzwell
Good Wear
Ellis Coat Co.Inc

NB. H. Bernstein made B-10s not B-15s or B-15As.

Grant

Hey Blackrat,
For what it's worth, I own a Rough Wear and Arnoff B-15A, both have black anodized Conmars.

blackrat2

Cheers gents,Andrew thanks for the list...I have only seen brass on the few pics I have seen Grant, thanks for that.

Peter Graham

I owned a Roughwear B-15A with a Talon and it's the only one I've ever seen with one. Every other B-15 or B-15A I've seen has had a blackened Conmar. I don't think they ever had Crowns or Kwiks but I'd love to find out otherwise.