• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B15a new in original box of issue 1945

mulceber

Yep, I'm not gonna blame Jorge. He's been very generous in sharing excellent photographs and details about his jackets on here. If some hedge fund manager with a passion for WW2 kit wants to spend 5 figures, I won't fault Jorge for selling it at that price.

Skyhawk

Yes he must have made another trip back recently. He has shown up with so many mint jackets here, he must be time traveling. He's got the goods. Now he just needs to hook up with a lottery winner.

JonnyCrow

Yep, I'm not gonna blame Jorge. He's been very generous in sharing excellent photographs and details about his jackets on here. If some hedge fund manager with a passion for WW2 kit wants to spend 5 figures, I won't fault Jorge for selling it at that price.
It would take a hedge fund manager for that Jan haha beyond us mere mortals I believe