• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B15-b on ebay

blackcat

any comments on this B15-b would be welcomed as this is top of my "fantasy jacket" wants list on ebay 190214524410

blackcat

Thanks for posting the link, i never manage to do that as i am really naff on computors !
jacket looks nice - sizing a little confusing.
Blackcat

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
blackcat said:
jacket looks nice - sizing a little confusing.
Blackcat

You're welcome ... and yes, I couldn't figure out that 42 (MEDIUM), when Large is usually 42 - 44.

And the seller gives just two measurements, and then bangs on for several paragraphs, about how he takes them, and what they mean. :)

blackcat

based on the measurements given can anyone out there guess the actual size of this ???
i know the label says 42 and medium but measurements indicate thet it may be slightly larger or am i wrong !

tamoko

blackcat said:
based on the measurements given can anyone out there guess the actual size of this ???
i know the label says 42 and medium but measurements indicate thet it may be slightly larger or am i wrong !
which "measurements given" ?