• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B10 from BOB DONG

Brettafett

I am waiting for the new Bronson B-10's to arrive back in stock. Now with winter fast approaching, may be a good time to have another go.

A2 B3au

I’ve got a size 40 and have to say it’s a well built jacket at an affordable price point, best value for money. Bronson in general have upped their game

Brettafett

Well, I succumbed.
I have bought one of the 'new' 2019 Bronson B-10s in olive green size 42 (I tried a size 40 Bronson last year, but it felt tight, the 42 Dong a bit big). They just launched yesterday, bought from Bronson with the 5% discount, plus free postage. Quite a deal.
Jacket looks similar to the previous models. Looking at the new pics on their website, I am a little 'concerned' as the waist knit appears a bit loose, hope not. Nice looking jackets though, A LOT LESS than an ELC or Rickson!
Will post pics and thoughts once in hand.

Flightengineer

Well, I succumbed.
I have bought one of the 'new' 2019 Bronson B-10s in olive green size 42 (I tried a size 40 Bronson last year, but it felt tight, the 42 Dong a bit big). They just launched yesterday, bought from Bronson with the 5% discount, plus free postage. Quite a deal.
Jacket looks similar to the previous models. Looking at the new pics on their website, I am a little 'concerned' as the waist knit appears a bit loose, hope not. Nice looking jackets though, A LOT LESS than an ELC or Rickson!
Will post pics and thoughts once in hand.

According to their table, 42 Bronson wider than 42 Dong ?
I also want a B-10, but have not yet decide one or the other.

Bronson

s-l1600.jpg

Dong

$_57.JPG

Brettafett

I know, I became confused comparing the tables myself...
My Bob Dong B-10 size 42 was nice, but felt a bit big on me. My Bronson B-10 40 felt a touch snug.... What to do? I gave up last year, but seeing as we have been promised a very cold winter, I decided to try again.
Lets see how this Bronson 42 fits... I do prefer the matching shell/knit colour of the Bronson's.... But may still try the Bob B-10 size 40, if the Bronson does not fit well...

Flightengineer

I know, I became confused comparing the tables myself...
My Bob Dong B-10 size 42 was nice, but felt a bit big on me. My Bronson B-10 40 felt a touch snug.... What to do? I gave up last year, but seeing as we have been promised a very cold winter, I decided to try again.
Lets see how this Bronson 42 fits... I do prefer the matching shell/knit colour of the Bronson's.... But may still try the Bob B-10 size 40, if the Bronson does not fit well...

And D longer in body than B

Technonut2112

Seems that the only thing new Bronson added to their B-10 this year is water-repellent cotton... I usually would be interested, but truth be told, I have too many B-10's as it is right now thanks to Buyee / Yahoo Auctions Japan.. Hell, my 2018 Bronson still has the tags attached since I picked-up a couple of BR's, and more recently a nice 'The Paul Reed Company' contract repro made by The Few that I've been looking forward to wearing when it cools down enough..