B10 from BOB DONG

Discussion in 'Cloth' started by Thomas Koehle, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Monsoon

Monsoon Active Member

Yeah, I'd be interested in the B-15A jacket in a 46 or 48. I like the slash pockets and the fur collar.

2. Greg Gale

Greg Gale Well-Known Member

I got the inspection photos. Hard to tell, because colors on them are always more saturated and vivid compared to real life. Here is the inspection photo of the old one vs reality and the new one. The new model is either the same color or maybe a bit more faded. The collar should be a nice russety brown. I’m happy :)

7FADB7E7-F23F-49EE-8A34-72E31C108CBD.jpeg 7264F3FF-8416-4C77-BB39-3CD18E1F2D19.jpeg 6141FFD4-BEAB-402B-AB4F-E6B655FC6418.jpeg

3. Technonut2112

Technonut2112 Well-Known Member

The pic of the green knit Bronson which is actually shipping helped to motivate me just in time... Thanks! :) Looking for the best deal led me to an AliExpress seller, who is also the same eBay seller that approved my initial cancellation / refund. While negotiating on AliEx, I was literally down to the wire and informed by Mr. Lee that it was the LAST size 44 with green knits available. :eek:

I made one final offer for the jacket, which was accepted, and was pleased to have saved enough to feel that I received the best deal possible. I suspected that Mr. Lee was perhaps exaggerating about the jacket being the last 44 with green knits, but sure enough they are showing as out-of-stock on both his eBay listing, and AliEx now.... When stock of the larger sizes was exhausted last year, indeed, there were no more available until just recently. I'm still curious about the Bob Dong B-10 however, but I need to draw the line and be satisfied with the Bronson, and my Buzz ST B-10's...No matter how much I like the BD's scalloped pocket flaps.. ;) :p

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
    Greg Gale and B-Man2 like this.
  4. Greg Gale

Greg Gale Well-Known Member

Glad you could nail one. IMO color wise this new batch is the best I've seen, I like it far better than BDs. Out of curiosity, is 44 your size in A-2s too?

Technonut2112 likes this.
  5. Technonut2112

Technonut2112 Well-Known Member

I was happy to see the color of it as well... :) Yes, I wear a size 44 in A-2's..

Greg Gale likes this.
  6. Art

Art Well-Known Member

Has anybody bothered with the bob dong B15a that’s on eBay that comes in the green or khaki it also has a name tag and patch. £150 seems good for a work jacket the collar looks thick like Eastman and buzz’s and it looks warm as you’ll need. But seriously I can’t have no more jacket boxes turning up to my house it’s causing arguments

s4rmark and Monsoon like this.
  7. Thomas Koehle

Thomas Koehle Well-Known Member

I have a BD B15 approaching directly from China - is the green version with the patch on the chest ...

will drop some pics as soon as I get it

8. B-Man2

B-Man2 Well-Known Member

Thomas
    What size did you order?

9. Art

Art Well-Known Member

I had a suspicion if anyone might have one it’d be u Thomas, ill prob go for the khaki one when I do once I see how yours fits ...nice one Art

10. Thomas Koehle

Art,

i received the BD B15 just before I got to holidays.

Had a short chance for a quick try on but was disappointed coz the first impression was the jacket is smaller than for ex the B10 I own from BD.

Materials and craftsmanship are fine just the dimensions ...

Well i‘m back home for some fitpics and deeper check Tuesday or Wednesday ...

Will let you guys know

Pilot, Flightengineer and B-Man2 like this.
  11. ties70

ties70 Well-Known Member

So, you ended up with a Dong that is too small!?!

Sorry, this never gets boring... :rolleyes:

D97x7, Monsoon, Thomas Koehle and 2 others like this.
  12. Carl

Carl Well-Known Member

I know this is a little off the subject , but if anyone is ordering from BD from the UK or Europe , would they let me know please , ive given up trying to buy using Tabao and the other place (?) im only after some T shirts from them

13. Carl

Carl Well-Known Member

bob dong.PNG

14. Thomas Koehle

Carl i checked the availability of the designs you sent me when I ordered - respectively my Chinese pal did that via email - and back then none of them was on stock ...

Simply they are sometimes to lazy to keep their HP updated

15. Carl

Carl Well-Known Member

Ok Thomas !! is there anyway i finding out the stock availability ? and also how does the sizing chart work out ???
    Thankyou
    Carl

16. Thomas Koehle

The only reliable way to find out is to send them a message but they will not respond if you write in English - all my „deals“ are done via my ex teammembers which are all native-spoken Chinese ...

Is always a hassle to get the stuff from China to Europe or to get the payment sent but somehow with a bit patience it works out

17. Flightengineer

Flightengineer Well-Known Member

Hi Thomas, are you in Germany now?

18. Thomas Koehle

I
    Not yet - next week is my last week here in Mex - will be permanently back to Germany from Dec. 3rd

Flightengineer likes this.
  19. Thomas Koehle

:D:D:D

20. Flightengineer

Flightengineer Well-Known Member

OK, Thomas - please remember about book :)

Thomas Koehle likes this.