• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B10 from BOB DONG

Brettafett

This 'my' guy, Lee... This is the guy I got my Dong from, took 9 days to arrive in London, with no extra duties or taxes to pay.
I have contacted him already. Jackets, not in-hand yet, next week, but already listed and available to buy. They look real nice!
A bit shorter than the BD on paper, and a bit 'wider' in the pit to pit, but who knows...

Geeboo

Just to let you guys know the new Bronson B10 2018 is available
bronson.jpg

I am not affiliated with Bronson by any slight chance.

Technonut2112

They must have had more stock.. Looks like the Bronson B-10's have most sizes showing as available again in both the rust and green knit versions..

Technonut2112

A bit shorter than the BD on paper, and a bit 'wider' in the pit to pit, but who knows...

The listed 26.2" back length for the size 44 Bronson sounds about right. The eBay seller's sizing chart pretty much follows the BR ST B-10 sizing chart at HPA. The other Bronson B-10 I had in a size 42 was just too snug with anything much more than a tee-shirt taking the lining into consideration, and a bit short, although the raw measurements may lead one to consider otherwise towards a good fit. This one with measurements like my Buzz ST B-10 size 44 should fit me quite well...:)

Steve27752

A small detail, I know but the zip on the Bronson put me off, as it does up the European way and not the U.S. way.

Brettafett

Yes, these new 2018 Bronson B-10s look very nice. I really like the knit matching the shell colour.
Lee of VTGDR, has a UK Ebay site now - www.ebay.co.uk/str/VTGDR?_trksid=p2047675.l2563
I have not seen one personally, but if the zipper puller is on the left, thats easily rectifiable... For this price, its still a great jacket. They do seem a touch shorter than the BDs.
I am tempted, but may continue to hold out for the 2018 Dongs, am hoping the new batch has decent lengths ;) ...

Greg Gale

Hmm... the collar seems darker on this new one. Mine is already on its way, I received an inspection photo from Superbuy, see below. Do you think it's the 2018 version? It has matching knits, but the collar seems lighter. Maybe it's the lighting...

7981861515402_4_2_3.jpg

Technonut2112

I guess I got lucky, then. But why does the mouton collar look so much lighter on the inspection photo than on ebay?

That I don't know.. eBay's pics show the left-hand zip pull doesn't it? If so, those are last year's pics. That could explain it. From what I gather, both jackets are supposed to be Buzz knock-offs, with the rust knit version of course being the Superior Togs, and the green knit version, the Rough Wear.. My rust knit Bronson had a nice mouton collar quite similar to my Buzz ST, and the RW, on the browner side. I'm hoping it is more on the browner side, but hey! I'm happy as hell about the zipper pull installed on the correct side..

Greg Gale

On ebay I guess it's a mix of photos of the old and new one. I think this is the only photo of the new jacket:

$_57.JPG

Technonut2112

On ebay I guess it's a mix of photos of the old and new one. I think this is the only photo of the new jacket:

$_57.JPG

I really can't tell for certain since I can't see what side the zipper pull is on.... That also could be one of last year's pics? EDIT: Looking closely at the bottom, it appears that the zip pull is on the left side of the above pic... like last year's...

Technonut2112

Then why is it on the right on mine? I'm getting confused...

The right-hand pull is proper for U.S. jackets... Your 2018 inspection pic shows that Bronson switched from the incorrect left-hand puller, to the correct right. All I am saying is that perhaps ALL of the eBay pics are from last years versions...

Brettafett

That pic above must be from the 2018 batch... I will email Lee and ask him about the zipper.
For those interested, he measured a new 2018 size 40 for me and came up with the following:
Shoulder: 46.5cm
Sleeve length 63.5cm
Chest, 58.2cm
Back length: 63cm