• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B-7 AERO WHITE LEATHER FLIGHT PARKA

Whats the approximate price range for a B-7 original white sheepskin parka?
All I can find is reproductions online.
This one made by AERO size 40 good condition. Guaranteed old one.

price value range ?

thanks

levisandleathers
dan

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
The few that I've seen on eBay have covered a wide price range ... anywhere from mid-hundreds, to over a thousand for something almost mint.

I guess it depends on who's in the market at the time .... list it, and keep your fingers crossed. ;)

Incidentally, although there are at least six known contracts, they were all awarded to Aero.

Thanks David. appreciate the reply.
perhaps this white version has some significance. A good time
to learn something new. A good friend got me a CD from John at GoodWear
re history of jackets. Good time to check it out.

For auction, think i will wait til fall. July August notoriously poor ebay months.
vacation time for many. at least in the N Hemisphere, just the opposite down
your way.

Dan

Swing

deeb7 said:
levisandleathers said:
perhaps this white version has some significance.

.... camouflage for snow says John.

IIRC, in Combat Flying Clothing it mentions the B-7s weren't dyed becasue of the humidity of the climate (or lack there of?) in the frozen north.

If I was lost in Alaska, I would not want a white jacket on so I could hide, I'd want to be found.

~Swing

TankBuster

Swing said:
deeb7 said:
levisandleathers said:
perhaps this white version has some significance.

.... camouflage for snow says John.

IIRC, in Combat Flying Clothing it mentions the B-7s weren't dyed becasue of the humidity of the climate (or lack there of?) in the frozen north.

If I was lost in Alaska, I would not want a white jacket on so I could hide, I'd want to be found.

~Swing

Unless the most ferocious bear in the world were stalking you! :lol: The Polar Bear. Although, the jacket may not
help too much. But, I see where you're going.