• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B-3 on eBay.

Spitfireace

Ah yes now you chaps mention it I am reminded that I partook of the "Bird In Hand" experience but cannot for the life of me remember if it was before or after "Intercourse". Of course this was a good few years ago, we were younger then so it may well have been on the same day.

Nowadays, what with the Covid restrictions and being that much older, we tend not to go so far so Little Snoring does us nicely, I soon found out the wife loves Fakenham and with Little Snoring being so very close it is ideal.We often play around in the Stiffkey then inevitably experience a bit of Great Snoring too. Stick to simple pleasures I always say.

The Oldies are the best but of course it's the way I tell 'em. My agent will be taking bookings for next season. I thank you!
Mic drop!

B-Man2

By the way … as Monsoon will back me up on, while we joke about this area of Pennsylvania known as the Amish country, it was the home of one of the great WWII hero’s of Band of Brothers . Richard “Dick” Winters bought a farm in this area when he came home from the war, and lived out the remainder of his days in Lancaster County Pa . Right near all three of the towns we joked about .

Last edited:

Monsoon

B-Man is right. Dick Winters has a small bridge named after him in Harrisburg on 322, I believe.

I moved down here in 2009 soon after I got married. It's another world compared to Harrisburg. Tons of farms worked by the Amish and they still use horses to plow, which my two little girls love to see.

Micawber

B-Man is right. Dick Winters has a small bridge named after him in Harrisburg on 322, I believe.

I moved down here in 2009 soon after I got married. It's another world compared to Harrisburg. Tons of farms worked by the Amish and they still use horses to plow, which my two little girls love to see.

Indeed, quite a few of their heavy horses can trace their ancestry to agricultural horses from the UK including the Suffolk Punch from my region.