• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

b-15d large size

A

Anonymous

I tell you, I we3p!
Why don't you (and others who can't help themselves) just say, "there's a really cheap jacket on ebay - insert listing # - but in the interests of ensuring exposure and on driving the price up I'll post it here"?
Actually, no, thanks a lot, much appreciated. :)

kevlarg

Yeah I know I feel the same way when someone posts a "secret" jacket that fits me :lol:

But this is a 48. Way outta my size range and I know you guys always seem to be selling off jackets that big :)

Jaydee

Tranquility Base said:
I tell you, I we3p!
Why don't you (and others who can't help themselves) just say, "there's a really cheap jacket on ebay - insert listing # - but in the interests of ensuring exposure and on driving the price up I'll post it here"?
Actually, no, thanks a lot, much appreciated. :)

I was watching that one too. WOW! Did you see the way the price balooned up after it was posted here? It was sitting at $25, then shot up and Ended at $325 after the post. Hmmmm.....