• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B-15C/D prod dates....?

Dany McDonald

Hi,

I've tried to find info here and there, on this board and the internet to no avail. MASH japan has some info but incomplete.

I'd like to list B-15C's and D's contracts manufactured during the Korean war. Maybe a list exist somewhere hidden from me ;)

Thank you for your help!

Dany

Carl

Scan0003.jpg

Dany McDonald

Carl, many many thanx for this, really appreciated!

EDIT: man this book is gold, hope I find one this year..... :rolleyes: .... not holding my breath...

Dany

Last edited:

Pilot

Easy in Japan or on Buyee.jp... last was 1400 Euro ( in JP¥).
here is one just for the half...

My 1ct suggestion...if its so desirable and if so rare...why not buying it as a group of two or more members...? if its too highly priced for one party.....Thats also the all-abouts of such a forum...like VLJ ...solidarity...not only “commenting/buying/selling..”.
Once this apparently “a gem of a book” is secured...the investors pass it around amongst each other...like a “one book public library”...
Just my 1ct suggestion...
Solidarity amongst VLJ members...

Last edited:

Pilot

Pilot, I hope to find one at a reasonable price. not crazy price. But thank you!

Dany
Please define „reasonable“
I am aware that this is an impossible task... with all due respect...
IMHO...reasonable is what the market pays for or accepts as reasonable....
...sold mine in 2018 got approx 780 Euro...( in JP¥).
For sure this books wont become cheaper...as seen.

Last edited:

Dany McDonald

Pilot,

There is no possible answer that suit your question as you mean it in a rhetorical way. I did not intent to minimize or dilute the validity of your initial comment you were just helping with a link.

About the book, I am after production dates, so the value for me is not in the object but a small part. Scans pertaining to dates for B-10/15 are reasonable, like Carl posted really.

Maybe you could add reasonable to you signature; Hate four words, discount, rebate, cheap, reasonable...those ruin the world ( VLJ 2020)...JUST joking!!!!!!

;)

Dany

Carl

Are all the flight suits covered in the FULL GEAR book , does anyone know ??
From my own research I have sone biggish lists for the suits up until 1945.

Carl

Damm !! I think I do need that book , just to doubly make sure I have my lists correct !! :eek: