• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B-10 Contract/Order list

Pilot

Thx Carl!, great stuff. Love this site and this/your contribuition(s).
This is all this site should be about. Info exchanges based on evidences/documents/photos/facts.

Garylafortuna

The problem with arguments from analogy is that you get totally different analogies from different points of view.

Carl

Thx Carl!, great stuff. Love this site and this/your contribuition(s).
This is all this site should be about. Info exchanges based on evidences/documents/photos/facts.
Totally agree Brice , but shouldnt there be a little bit of gratitude ?
Im not asking for full film title credits , just a "thanks to Carl" would have been more than enough !
Plagiarism ? If thats the correct terminology ?. Not being an academic , i wouldnt know .

Carl

@Ken at Aero Leather Here is a screen shot of those Stagg Coat Co contracts , Im thinking that it is definately a typing error , as when you look at the previous contract and what they were producing in 3/4 months then . So maybe that "7" should read as "2"
upload_2018-9-4_20-17-9.png

Pilot

Totally agree Brice , but shouldnt there be a little bit of gratitude ?
Im not asking for full film title credits , just a "thanks to Carl" would have been more than enough !
Plagiarism ? If thats the correct terminology ?. Not being an academic , i wouldnt know .
Carl, most of us know you and how valuable all your technical know-how, knowledge and expertise are.
I can only thank you for sharing all this with us. My big “merci beaucoup “ for all these, you show us almost every day.

Carl

Carl, most of us know you and how valuable all your technical know-how, knowledge and expertise are.
I can only thank you for sharing all this with us. My big “merci beaucoup “ for all this you show us almost every day.
Please do not think of me as an expert Brice !! That is somthing that i would never call myself ! When people become "experts" they become " elitist" and look down on everyone. That is somthing or someone i will never be . Im just very passionate about my hobby and if i have information to share that will help , i will glady do so .

Persimmon

Can I ask what all these posts are all about.
Not sure if I am alone on this but I just haven’t got a clue.
Gentleman. Manners. Fighting for your corner. Expert. Not a expert. Arguments. Contributions. Cheques..... What ?

Ken at Aero Leather

@Ken at Aero Leather Here is a screen shot of those Stagg Coat Co contracts , Im thinking that it is definately a typing error , as when you look at the previous contract and what they were producing in 3/4 months then . So maybe that "7" should read as "2"
View attachment 8839

That would go a long way towards explaining the apparent "rarity" of their B-10s in relation to the apparent number made

Carl

Still waiting Andrew for the credit for the info !
But i wont hold my breath ehh ?? Obviously above that ?
Wheres the " handshaking " emoji ?? ;)