• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AVI A-2 Perry with 303rd BG back panel art..

ties70

...heading to VLJ's own Australian "officer and gentleman" ...Captain Couchy....

IMG_20211125_1437410~2.jpg

IMG_20211125_1438002.jpg

IMG_20211125_1425328.jpg

ausreenactor

Not a clue what's up there in Australia, but I wouldn't dare to cruise around with that artwork here in Germany. This special MC with similar name wouldn't be very pleased....

They are all outlawed here in Australia. Only veterans motorcycle groups can wear patched 'colours'.

Hells Angels are not the ones to fear. Bandidos, Comancheros, Finks and Coffin Cheaters are the more active ones.

If I took the sleeves off perhaps the Police would get concerned... ;)

ausreenactor

I have a 40% patch solution here.

Yardstick has given me a quote for one in the New Year.

Will see how impressive the hide is before I commit to a patch decision. There will be holes! I have only stitched one patch to a 1988 Saddlery A-2.
I get daunted every time I try to commit.

bseal

I have a 40% patch solution here.

Yardstick has given me a quote for one in the New Year.

Will see how impressive the hide is before I commit to a patch decision. There will be holes! I have only stitched one patch to a 1988 Saddlery A-2.
Yardstick finally relented?! He’s been teasing us with his otherworldly creations for quite some time.