• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A

Anonymous

How do I put in my avatar? I have a Mac and it ain't doin' it! Please help me o forum Gods!

John Lever

rotenhahn said:
How do I put in my avatar? I have a Mac and it ain't doin' it! Please help me o forum Gods!
Jeff,my avatar wouldn't work either no matter how small I made it. I had success by using photobucket.
Good luck,

bfrench

Administrator
John Lever said:
rotenhahn said:
Jeff,my avatar wouldn't work either no matter how small I made it. I had success by using photobucket.

Good luck,

Hi, Guys,

What has worked for me is to use PhotoBucket.

On you own computer make a pic sized no larger than 180 pixels X 180 pixels.

Upload it to PhotoBucket.

Copy the Direct Link line under the thumbnail just put the cursor over the line of code next to Direct Link - left click.

Then in the USER CONTROL PANEL - Profile - Edit Avatar - Link Off Site - Right click in the box - PASTE the code - then at the bottom - left click SUBMIT.

If that doesn't work - PM me and we'll work away from the forum.

Bill French

hacker

rotenhahn said:

That's 'cause YOU are supposed to keep posting on the old forum! :p

Hacker

bfrench

Administrator
hacker said:
rotenhahn said:

That's 'cause YOU are supposed to keep posting on the old forum! :p

Hacker

Hey, Hack,

When are you going to post in the Flight forum a photo essay of the Falco?

Did you see the write up in this months Sport Aviation?

Bill French

A

Anonymous

rotenhahn said:

Maybe the swastika is too big? :)

hacker

bfrench said:
Hey, Hack,

When are you going to post in the Flight forum a photo essay of the Falco?

Did you see the write up in this months Sport Aviation?

Bill French

Funny you mention that write up..........a year back I was interviewed by that mag for an article!.....Lots of pictures were taken along with the interview and the next thing was the editor changed an it was never printed!.......

I'll post some pics though........

Hacker

A

Anonymous

:lol: Got my avatar on finally thank you. What's with the swastika stuff? Do I have to walk down Slapdick Lane with you clowns again? Et tu Simon? You're with the American Likkudniks? :lol:

hacker

rotenhahn said:
Got my avatar on finally thank you. What's with the swastika stuff? Do I have to walk down Slapdick Lane with you clowns again? Et tu Simon? You're with the American Likkudniks?

Whats with the mini photo....is that your meth lab burning down in the background?

Hacker

A

Anonymous

rotenhahn said:
Got my avatar on finally thank you. What's with the swastika stuff? Do I have to walk down Slapdick Lane with you clowns again? Et tu Simon? You're with the American Likkudniks?

Just pullin ya plonker...

T-Bolt

Hey Jeff,

Your avatar is a bit small. Did you use Photobucket as your photo hosting service?? If so, you can edit the size of the photo there before you send it to the forum. For example, I sized mine to 180 by 105 and I think it turned out good. Let me know if you need some help with it.

Ted

Vcruiser

hacker said:
rotenhahn said:

Whats with the mini photo....is that your meth lab burning down in the background?

Hacker

I can't quite make it out....but I think I see little rotenweilers.....

A

Anonymous

hacker said:
rotenhahn said:

Hacker

:lol: Now THAT is funny- seriously it made me laugh! :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

hacker said:
T-Bolt said:
Hey Jeff,

Your avatar is a bit small.

Ted

Looks about the right size to me!........

Hacker

Actually shouldn't it be "That's what SHE said last night?" (I mean after all I can say back to you- 'You would know what size I am!') This one's a B+- "meth lab" was genius!

zoomer

Filesize limit is now 6K. That's right, 6K.

My new avvy (Gen. Benny Foulois ca. 1930) is about 5.5K and 180h x 110w. Gives an idea of the size/quality possible.