• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ATTENTION EVERYONE!

Rory Schultz

This is to let you know if you do not already know about one of my contacts who collects and sells vintage jackets and shirts. Her name is Labde and her business name is HAWAIIANDUKE and Co. You see her on Fleabay but you can see her stuff on ETSY. I mostly do biz with her on ETSY. She has an extensive collection majority of is not listed. She has an uncanny ability to find what you are looking for in jackets. Here is the plus side of her biz....SHE DOES NOT CHEAT You or rape your wallet! I mentioned this forum to her so that she ought to join and help supply anyone's needs for their own collection building or wearing on your bike or in flight.

Last edited:

Rory Schultz

For you guys interested in the vintage 1930's style jackets (these are my favorites and what I collect) she has 4 of these available. This is just a fraction of what she has available. She also has vintage leather riding jodhpurs
. icm_fullxfull.257001232_cl1jx8ktabk0wckow4cg.jpgicm_fullxfull.257001924_k98xwacecsg4okcogcgc.jpgicm_fullxfull.257001928_4nrx28q6pbc48ksgwks4.jpg

icm_fullxfull.261241271_lse9idu87e8s8gkgs4c8.jpg

Rory Schultz

That is because I have not been on in a very long time due to illness. The other part was I did not scroll down enough to see it because I would get sidetracked seeing an interesting post and would go read it then time would pass by and off I would have to go. I just never got around to exploring the forum it seems I got distracted a lot. ( As I grab the invisible thing on my shoulder, jerk it off throwing it on the ground, yelling, "get off!" then stomping my foot on it ) They don't let me out much these days.......muah ha ha ha!