• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Attachments are a pain.

ButteMT61

It's up to individuals. Frankly, I appreciate thumbnails if someone has a load of pics in a thread as it takes forever for the thread to load and also, clicking on a specific thread say in your notifications, it won't load that post as the pics hose up the placeholder on the page...probably lost some there but for me, if I'm posting (rarely) more than three pics, I use thumbs.

Micawber

You guys need a better Internet connection.

Living on the last but one farm from the end of a bit of 40 year old copper wire that runs several miles from the nearest exchange it's no wonder our broadband is somewhat relaxed. That said full size images load within acceptable timescales, attachments are an extra faff and load much slower.

Micawber

When you upload a photo there is a button to select all uploads full size.

Oh I misunderstood, I thought you meant there was an option to show attachments full size as default. I know you can select that your uploads appear full size. Thanks anyway.