• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ATF Spring Sale....Fleece Lined Tankers $79.99

Chandler

The last ones had seamed wrist knits which was probably their most heinous crime but in truth they were not outrageously obvious -
How long ago was this? My first fleece-lined is from 2016 and has seamless cuffs. To be sure, they were working other bugs out like the weird ribbing on the collar and the zip going to the top of the collar, but it still outshines the older WW2 Impressions tanker I had.

The Impy jacket's collar and cuffs were oddly short and the shell was near-to Grinch green.

I've wanted a tanker since I was a kid reading Mauldin and the history of the Italian campaign -- the ATF fits the bill for me, and the sale prices are unbeatable.

I think Willy & Joe would be jealous. ;)

Smithy

How long ago was this? My first fleece-lined is from 2016 and has seamless cuffs.

Sorry I was probably unclear there. The seamed cuff knit comment referred to their B-10s. Both my ATF B-10s have them so with this new run it'll be interesting to see if Rollin has gotten hold of some proper unseamed jobs.

Chandler

I just wish Rollin hadn't decided to take down sold out items from the ATF site. I'd like to see the info and pictures of the B-10 - B-15.

Brettafett

I may be repeating myself... but, when I last corresponded with them in 2020 about these updated B-10/ B-15s, I was told they would be based off original patterns, would be new builds and quite authentic.
One has to be a little curious and hopeful they are nice, especially if they go for circa $189 ...? Would almost be a crime not to try one.

CBI

assuming they look good and the price point is typical ATF, I would buy one of each...........if this was two plus years ago. Now, I am not so sure as the practical side of me has really kicked in. I am actually most interested in one of the jacket liners. I am really interested though in seeing how these all turned out!

Peter242

I may be repeating myself... but, when I last corresponded with them in 2020 about these updated B-10/ B-15s, I was told they would be based off original patterns, would be new builds and quite authentic.
One has to be a little curious and hopeful they are nice, especially if they go for circa $189 ...? Would almost be a crime not to try one.
Sounds good - would be to have an alternatIive. On Monday I wrote with bronson mfg and they told me they restock their b-10 in October. ( and the c-2 sweater in September)

dav3469

I just wish Rollin hadn't decided to take down sold out items from the ATF site. I'd like to see the info and pictures of the B-10 - B-15.

I noticed the B-10 is back on the website in the last couple days, as well as an no photo place holder for the B-15. Both show sold out. I thought I saw an update from ATF saying they had arrived and were unpacking in the last week or so. Anyone know if they went “live yet” and are actually sold out, or just not ready to sell yet?

CBI

not sure - if I had to guess, they are not ready to sell yet??? they need to take pictures and set up the item page. the pics of the B-10 look pretty good! I like the color. The lining looks a little wonky but hardly an issue for the price. This is tough, would love a B-10 and B-15 from them but I KNOW I will never wear them......................argh!

Last edited:

Chandler

I noticed the B-10 is back on the website in the last couple days, as well as an no photo place holder for the B-15. Both show sold out. I thought I saw an update from ATF saying they had arrived and were unpacking in the last week or so. Anyone know if they went “live yet” and are actually sold out, or just not ready to sell yet?
I haven't seen an ATF email in a while. Thing is, a lot of people watch the sight and jump on new things and sales before Rollin even sends out a notice.

Stay vigilant!

CBI

OK, I just called them. They are getting the pages ready for sales. They are taking photos of the jackets next week. The B-10 pics are from the last batch when they were for sale. This is all "don't hold them to it" but the lady I talked to said, "keep cheking in on the website, they will get up there".

Brettafett

We need to see these first, sure, but jumping the gun...

I assume having an ATF Tanker in an M, I should aim for the B-10 in an M.
I may be mis-remembering, but I recall that these are not just re-makes, but an entirely new jacket.

Im hoping they add some size charts.

ausreenactor

We need to see these first, sure, but jumping the gun...

I assume having an ATF Tanker in an M, I should aim for the B-10 in an M.
I may be mis-remembering, but I recall that these are not just re-makes, but an entirely new jacket.

Im hoping they add some size charts.
How do tge lengths go on these? Got a Godars B-10 that is pretty short. Might take it back to Brissy...

B-15 would be good...