• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ATF M-41s

Chandler

Better Tanker... Warmer Tanker...
Possibly, I've never owned their wool tanker, but my fleece seems on par with my old WW2 Impy tanker, so cheaper is better in this case.

But if you really *need* an M-41... (I did, but I bought a sale ATF "summer" version a couple years ago)

ausreenactor

Possibly, I've never owned their wool tanker, but my fleece seems on par with my old WW2 Impy tanker, so cheaper is better in this case.

But if you really *need* an M-41... (I did, but I bought a sale ATF "summer" version a couple years ago)

Have four ATF M-41s. One is a Summer weight... Two brand new in bags AND one of the N-1 jackets from 2019 untouched.... variety of label variations and shades. US made and imported... Bought a soiled, used one for 'combat wear' this year. Mannequins rate the ATF M-41s highly!

Enigma1938

Yeah, thought wwiiimpressions is the only company who still produces in the USA when it comes to repro jackets

ausreenactor

I have ATF Ike Jackets (overseas made) in the bags I bought well over a decade ago... My 82nd M-42s are US made... pre-2000.

Chandler

Many years ago (late 90s as well, I believe) I tried on a couple ATF tankers at a militaria show. I can't remember if it was cut or price that moved me on. But that was probably when I first started following them. Don't recall manufacturing locations.

ausreenactor

I have ATF Ike Jackets (overseas made) in the bags I bought well over a decade ago... My 82nd M-42s are US made... pre-2000.
Here are two I have here in Brisbane. One of the Early ATF 'quality' jackets.. Assumption is this is made in Freedom and not in China as any foreign items have to list country of manufacture. Japan had a town named USA after the war to increase sales MADE IN USA!

The two side by side..

20210501_105453.jpg
Old, unworn in the left. New China on the right..

Old labels.

20210501_105507.jpg
20210501_105503.jpg

New China made M-41..

20210501_105526.jpg

20210501_105512.jpg

No other labels. If I have two here I have three at home. 2nd Armored, and two virgin's... One is the lightweight, summer version. Then the new N-1... All 42s from memory.