• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

At The Front - Killing it!

ausreenactor

G'day!

Ordered a magazine bag to compliment the new M3. Saved $20 on the bag so bought another liner chinstrap that I don't need and two 2nd Marine Division patches.

Shipping took three days to Mildura. Blown away. Realised two other items I should have grabbed but always the way.. The liner chinstrap was an omission from the last order.

Rate 'em big time.

MauldinFan

I've been a customer of theirs from back when you only got their catalog in the mail. I've never gotten anything from them that had to go back.
Just got one of their discounted 'defect' early 43 jackets, showed up here 30 minutes ago. It looks great and I can't find anything wrong with it..
20220112_154526-01.jpeg

Last edited:

ausreenactor

I got sent an OD Wool Officer garrison cap in place of the Greens Officer garrison cap I ordered. I explained the situation and that while inbound mail to Afghanistan was fast there were issues sending items back. Got a swift 'Thank you for your service, keep the OD cap and your Greens cap is in the mail already'.

Never fail to pounce on a bargain for an item I probably don't need.

From what I read of the mild issues with those M43s you will have to look hard. Enjoy it!

MauldinFan

From what I read of the mild issues with those M43s you will have to look hard. Enjoy it!
It was well worth what I bought it for, as I got it for living history events, once they start up again someday.
As for their customer service, it's always been top notch.

Last edited: