• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

At The Front B-15A Jacket - The Deal!

Flightengineer

Thanks, interesting, but it's more for US members. Good price but it's not clear with detailed size chart with measurements for sizes. Given the expensive shipping to Europe I'd not risk.
Only the back length and sleeves are indicated.

Hm...artificial mouton collar

And one more thing ... they write

Our sizing is accurate, pattern correct

and then

these are slightly more roomy than originals

The body length of our jackets are 1-2" longer than the like size originals

On the other hand, this is probably a good chance for tall guys.

CBI

Yes, IMO, Bronson is the way to go for the best "budget" option. I guess buying an ELC or RM used might be good advice.

And yes, good point Grant.

For me at least, the accuracy issue/interest has really waned over the years. I am frequently totally happy with "close" ..........................................

ausreenactor

Just my opinion, but if you're going to all the trouble wanting a flying jacket with any historical accuracy, fake fur collar, fake alpaca lining and a wanker zipper are big FUBAR compromises. Just my two cents!
I generally only do BR. But for patches, rank and rolling around the Armour Museum ATF fills the bill...