• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are you ready for Thedi....

Vcruiser

1600403616768.png

Silver Surfer

I only have one of theos pieces of work. Same as vans first pic, the off set button up. I asked Theo to make the chest pocket a button through instead of a snap. Also, I swapped out the original buttons and side buckles for 1930s buttons and buckles. OCD. All orders directly from Theo are bespoke, as he asks for specific measurements before he begins making the jacket. The “vintage”finish on his jackets is not don’t done by any other jacket maker. Only Theo does it, and will not reveal how. The thing is, what ever he does, his jackets look truly vintage, as against the usual oil pull jobs, sanded jobs, factory “aged” jobs, etc. each and every one is a work of art, on the lines of the jackets made by our Steve sellers, and Dave sheeley.

MikeyB-17

Follow them on Instagram, really like the look of a lot of Thedi stuff although I'm personally not nuts about the stuff made from tent canvas(B-3, etc.) Theo himself always looks incredibly cool.