• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anything and Everything--Goodwear

greyhound52

As a suggestion by some forum members and to follow the trend of the A-1 thread which I think is a great idea I have started this thread. So everyone who has Goodwear jackets can show them off and discuss them. This way everyone knows upfront what this thread is all about. To start off I would like to show my two current Goodwears. First my Doniger which is a clone of my original size 44 same size no customizing at all. It is 2.5 oz Goatskin and is so close to the original GS it is scary.
frflat.jpg

pocket.jpg

The next one is a Dubow made of HH which I just got from John. It is 2 oz HH with a NOS crown zipper and it is fantastic.
dubow-1.jpg

dubowflat.jpg

dubowcoll.jpg

T-Bolt

Thanks for starting this thread, George.....it's a great idea. Come on guys....lets see those Good Wears!! :cool: :) :cool:

Ted

bseal

Well, well, well, look what the stork brought. I guess I am going to have to pay my respects to the new dad in person. ;)

better duck

I will, in about three months: last week placed my order with John for a size 46 goat Dubow with NOS Crown zipper: "going Cadillac on this one" John called it: and so it is, profiting from the great (and daily getting better for us Europeans) exchange rate between Euro & US Dollar.
So: patience my friends.... :)

shanghai joe

greyhound52 said:
As a suggestion by some forum members and to follow the trend of the A-1 thread which I think is a great idea I have started this thread. So everyone who has Goodwear jackets can show them off and discuss them. This way everyone knows upfront what this thread is all about. To start off I would like to show my two current Goodwears. First my Doniger which is a clone of my original size 44 same size no customizing at all. It is 2.5 oz Goatskin and is so close to the original GS it is scary.

bonne idee'..............good call mate!

zoomer

Prototype Bronco ac29191 in lacquered Bonanza steer, since passed on to a gent who's a better fit for it.

click to enlarge these photos

877062091_8a08df7263.jpg
1163809186_898aa05faf.jpg

1162956843_74181e4663.jpg

A

Anonymous

DSCF1644_1.jpg

DSCF1648.jpg

DSCF1651.jpg

This is my GW Aero 21996 size 48- you've seen it before probably- it shows very realistic (to a 21996) wear- after a couple more years of hard wear it'll have that characteristic 21996 mottled look. A very comfortable A-2- it fits me exactly like an original 44 Aero I had when I weighed less (about 25 years ago).