• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone ordering from "At The Front" these days???

Thomas Koehle

They have german camo-hbt`s on sale today and tomorrow and to avoid the high shipping rate wanted to know if anyone ordering from them and might share shipping charges to Europe with me?

Saludos

Thomas

Smithy

That's a good idea Thomas. I bought two B-10s from them last year and got hit with big shipping charges. I love their stuff but the postage to Europe is really eye-watering.

ausreenactor

The shipping quoted generally drops to actual charges (lower) but the shipping offsets a lot of savings on sale items. I keenly search eBay for items from sellers who don't use the Global Priority Shipping program. It used to take 3-5 days. Now it takes 3-5 weeks going via way too many US states and then off to Dubai for a bit before moving out to Australia. Four weeks so far for some US collar insignia using the 'premium' shipping option.

ATF stuff is still a bonus to get at any price...