• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone Know what manufacturer this is?

Happy Hooligan

I found this shearling at my local consignment/thrift and had to pick it up for $45.00. I was told the owner had picked it up in Scotland.
Nice natural shearling, half belt, but weird double YKK left side zipper on it. Not sure why'd you want a double zipper on such a short coat?
Nice and toasty though and will fill the void till I find that older Irvin. I'm a 44 in size but this is probably a 46-48, which is great if you're wearing a big sweater.
1st day of the snow is beginning here.

Attachments

• IMG_0349.JPG
    IMG_0349.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 247
  • IMG_0348.JPG
    IMG_0348.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 290

B-Man2

I found this shearling at my local consignment/thrift and had to pick it up for $45.00. I was told the owner had picked it up in Scotland.
Nice natural shearling, half belt, but weird double YKK left side zipper on it. Not sure why'd you want a double zipper on such a short coat?
Nice and toasty though and will fill the void till I find that older Irvin. I'm a 44 in size but this is probably a 46-48, which is great if you're wearing a big sweater.
1st day of the snow is beginning here.
Looks like a nice commercial shearling but nothing Im familiar with . Fits you ok.

Happy Hooligan

I figured it wasn't a repro manufacturer, but didn't know if it was an obvious brand I wasn't familiar with. Yes I think the fit works great for my build.