• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone have a seal brown HH A-2 with longer arms to sell?

Showerfan

I would post this in the Buy/Sell forum, but it says i have insufficient privileges to post there.

So I’m looking for a horsehide A-2 with longer arms for a 46-inch chest — mine. To buy.

I ordered one from BK, but he says it’ll take like four months to get. I also have a few others jackets on order, but the virus is slowing things way down, I reckon, in terms of production.

I need something to tide me over, as I sit here watching Band of Brothers and get jealous of Sobol and Winters. Also i have very long arms.

B7C1DEA1-A863-488A-9A78-8FB185BA77CB.jpeg

Thanks! Matt

B-Man2

Check the Buy/Sell Section. There are a few A2s there with larger sizes and longer arms . Most with very reasonable prices.

I recently spoke to Shawn at 5star, they are running behind on production due to the pandemic. He said it will be a few weeks before production resumes.

Showerfan

Yeah i was just kind of hoping someone on here with way too many A-2’s also had a 46” chest and 28” sleeves. That way i can buy one to tide me over.

If i get really desperate, I guess I can just order one from Cockpit.

Smithy

Yeah your best bet right now is to buy secondhand. Have you seen Burt's ad for the US Authentic he's selling in the classifieds? That has 28 inch sleeve length.

Smithy

ausreenactor

I would post this in the Buy/Sell forum, but it says i have insufficient privileges to post there.

So I’m looking for a horsehide A-2 with longer arms for a 46-inch chest — mine. To buy.

I ordered one from BK, but he says it’ll take like four months to get.

Thanks! Matt

Have a little patience. Buy an M42 or M43 if you are inside!

If you listen to the doomsayers you might be dead! Save your money for you funeral!

Good luck with hunt...