• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anybody ordered an Irvin from Five *

elfraty

Just one question, since I can not find anything in the forum: Did anybody acquire an Irvin from 5 star recently and if so: do you have photo realistic pictures of that?

much obliged,,
screenshot_245.png
screenshot_246.png

MrProper

And post #4422

I have a jacket from the reddish brown shearling, but no Irvin. If it's about the shearling, I'm happy to post a picture of it.

elfraty

I saw many photo's of you wearing shearlings and all other kind of leather jackets. This is one of the very best! Color is truly beautiful. The "fur" is amazing. Color also here spot on.If this is a good representation of the Five star Irvin, then I am going to start to concider acquiring this jacket really seriously. Thank you for the great pictures.

Chris 55

Interestingly, my "coolest" shearling, although it has the longest fleece. But maybe that's why. Because it stands less and lies more. Compared to another shearlings it seems to be slightly less dense. Has the advantage that I can wear the jacket more often without it being too warm right away.
View attachment 71783View attachment 71784View attachment 71785View attachment 71786View attachment 71787View attachment 71788View attachment 71789View attachment 71790View attachment 71791View attachment 71792

At the moment that's not the sheepskin used for the Irvin jackets.