• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anybody need a decent looking Chambray?

Spitfireace

Here is a decent looking manufacturer. Based in Hong Kong, quality stuff if not 100% accurate. Chambray shirts. Just bought an N-1 Deck Jacket. Has fleece inside it instead of Alpaca. For the price though, it's not bad.

Spitfireace

Disclaimer.. I am not affiliated any way with the manufacturer. I bought a jacket on eBay and this is what it turned out to be.

Spitfireace

Seems like decent quality. Depends on what you are buying. Some products like the M-43 seem a little modified. For some it might be too much. For some it might be what they are looking for. To each their own.

colekwok

I've been to their physical shop in Causewaybay, Hong Kong, a few years back when it was still there. They seem to be selling repro and denim stuffs very similar to Bronson and Bob Dong from China, which modelled themselves based on RMC and TMC. I guess they also have their factory inside mainland China as well. Their prices were not cheap at that time for what they were but they seemed decent to me.