• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anybody here buy these?

DiamondDave

WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT???

That is the silliest thing, that I think that I have ever seen!!

I get the popularity and all but DAMN!

Am I missing something here?

DD

RudyN

That price can't be for real, can it? I can't beleive someone would pay that for those pants.

Weasel_Loader

If that story is true, they found those less than a 20 min drive from my house. I've been up to Randsburg several times. Just never explored the mine shafts. :eek:

Andrew

The mind boggles as to why said dude Miner walked outta there 100 years ago sans pants...

Candle wax eh?

HHjackets

i'm almost sure this is the second time ive come across this sentence in an ebay auction:
"This old pair of LEVI'S were found in a mine in .... "

anyway, worth every penny and even double the price ... the legs are not twisting!!!

8f2c_1.JPG

airfrogusmc

It just depends on what you collect. You could pay that for a flight jacket to. These are VERY RARE INDEED. I think Levis paid close to 50 grand for a pair on 1870s jeans also found in a mine.

Tim P

Even if I had that I just couldnt justify it. I understand how scarce they are but it is beyond my comprehension to spend so much for so little, rare or not. That money could help someone..

If I had the $$$ I'd buy em and wear them in the back of my Rolls limo while snorting coke off the tits of Spitzer's girls. Fuck it, life is too short to be a goody-goody ALL the time. After a week of cruising around with the ladies, I'd resell the jeans, donate 10% to PETA and spend the rest hiring Chuck Berry to play at my birthday party in my tiny apartment.

Talisker

bazelot said:
Who would leave their pants in a mine???!!! How the heck do you get out????
:D My theory is that at the time Levi's were advertised as waist overalls so probably worn over another pair of trousers.