• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any updates? - The Few / Real McCoy NZ

arahat

Curious to hear if anyone knows what is happening with The Few / RMNZ? I understand they were looking to relocate their production facilities a while back.

John Lever

Gone for good I am afraid. Bevan a long time member here knows the owner, they met a year or so ago, he said there are no plans to re start production.
Some of the patterns might not be the best but they were the first to use Shinki hh, and of course they used the incomparable Fenland sheepskin unrivalled for quality.

Last edited:

arahat

Gone for good I am afraid. Bevan a long time meber here knows the owner, they met a year or so ago, he said there are no plans to re start production.
Some of the patterns might not be the best but they were the first to use Shinki hh, and of course they used the incomparable Fenland sheepskin unrivalled for quality.

I'm sorry to hear. What a shame. They were certainly a great option especially for the rarer jacket styles.