• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any love for the 1950s US Air Force Type B-15C Flight Jacket?

rob20uk

I see Bronson has a B-15C on its site. I personally like the look of this and was thinking of getting one.

Has anyone on the forum got one? Have you any thoughts etc?

Screenshot 2023-02-06 at 13.24.36.png

FreddyF9

I see Bronson has a B-15C on its site. I personally like the look of this and was thinking of getting one.

Has anyone on the forum got one? Have you any thoughts etc?

View attachment 96225

I have one and it’s great; very warm too. Excellent materials, only the zipper could be better (still solid btw); the fit is spot on (I wish I could say the same about Bronson’s jeans).
Very much recommend

Harris_HTM

I have one and it’s great; very warm too. Excellent materials, only the zipper could be better (still solid btw); the fit is spot on (I wish I could say the same about Bronson’s jeans).
Very much recommend
Are the actual measurements the same as in the Bronson website? Thanks!

rob20uk

Very much recommend
Thanks for your thoughts.

dr.raul

I have the MA-1, that's basically the same jacket without fur collar, it's nice, warm (inner filler 60% wool), and for the price is a good deal

FreddyF9

Are the actual measurements the same as in the Bronson website? Thanks!
I have one and it’s great; very warm too. Excellent materials, only the zipper colui be better (still solid btw); the fit is spot on (I wish I could say the same about Bronson’s jeans).
Very much recommend
Yes, with other garments some measurements (usually length) can change a bit, with jackets I always found their size charts to be perfectly spot on.

Rutger

I prefer the B-15C(mod), got quite a few both in olive and blue from BR.
Would like to try a Bronson as they are dirt cheap compared with BR, but there is no way I can justify yet another purchase.
My feeling is that a Bronson will be longer in the back than a similarly sized Buzz, making the Bronson more comfy to wear.