• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Antique store find original Fried Ostermann A2 what to do?

johnwayne

Just wanna add to what has be said and that this is poss one of the best threads for some some time, fantastic find, follow up and outcome! Now enjoy it, just need to maybe pile on some weight until It fits!
Lovely story hearing everyone's positive input!!

Lorenzo_l

What a great thread and story this is. First off, congratulation on a great find and a a stonker of a restored jacket, Warguy! Second, Steve's outstanding work, as always, deserves a shout out- well done Steve!And third, but not least, this another great example of the members of this forum coming together to help out a member. This forum is a great place no doubt!

blackrat2

Whoa, that looks absolutely stunning
Great to see how this jacket has been restored, stunning work there
Thanks for the updates and new images, for sure one of the best threads for a little while

warguy

Just wanted to also say thanks for all the kind comments. I am glad Steve radio’d in….he is a real hero in this story.

Saint-ex

I discovered this subject, the lack of activity at work at the beginning of August leaving me time to catch up on my reading here.

This Jacket is amazing ! She was in this original state, but after Steve works it's more than amazing.

Great to see this forum collaboration to achieve a such result

warguy

Ask and you shall receive. Nothing fancy, I am preparing for a move next year so I just have it laid out on floor waiting to be packed up. Crusher, headset and A-11 flight helmet with B-4 Mae West.
D3BECE4C-93FC-4011-8CF6-2CFC289C4329.jpeg