• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another Phase of Type A-2 Training Completed at Aero

Ken at Aero Leather

I've just spend a week at the factory, good to see that two more of our newer machinists have completed their training on the Type A-2
Last few jackets of the jackets made by these ladies now listed, mainly size 42"

http://www.aeroleatherclothing.com/product-detail.php?id=2278

.................some interesting products going through the design department as we set up a proper cloth section.
This should speed up B-10 production, we might even be able to re-introduced our B-15, must be 20 years since we jast made these.
Watch this space for some rare non military cloth jackets too...

Pilot

Thx. Ken for sharing, nice work, congrats to all these young people.
Any shearling jackets training course?
A 46” AN-J-4 seal/seal with full length ( military) zipper and with a short delivery time ( shipped to France or Austria ) would help me out a lot:)

Last edited:

Ken at Aero Leather

Thx. Ken for sharing, nice work, congrats to all these young people.
Any shearling jackets training course?
A 46” AN-J-4 seal/seal with full length ( military) zipper and with a short delivery time ( shipped to France or Austria ) would help me out a lot:)

Hi Pilot

No plans to train any more shearling machinists in the forseeable future. A shearling jacket uses three different machines during production, this takes up a lot of space for a single operator.
We'd also need to take one of the lads off production to do the training.......... that's not an option either as we are already stacked up with outstanding orders well into 2019

Ken

Tommy

Some nice work there. Was also very tempted by one of the apprentice 30s Halfbelts, but Denny suggested I should get a 44 (rather than usual 42) with about inch off the back and arms to make it fit right. So a custom job I guess.

Last edited: