• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another GW Doniger

mulceber

Man, it seems like used Goodwears are popping up like dandelions on eBay these days. I'm just glad they've all been wrong size or wrong contract for me so far, or my bank account might be in trouble... :oops:o_O

johnwayne

Got one the same except its 44”! Said here numerous times what a great fit it is, sitting perfectly across the shoulders, love it, prob more than my Dubow original, however, I never considered it could sell for that much, not that I’m thinking of selling!!!

tibor

Something different is always nice. I was down to one A-2, just the GW goatskin Dubow and really wanted to get back into a horsehide jacket. Picked up a nice GW Knopf and made the switch. Good leather jacket time of year in these parts.

bseal

Something different is always nice. I was down to one A-2, just the GW goatskin Dubow and really wanted to get back into a horsehide jacket. Picked up a nice GW Knopf and made the switch. Good leather jacket time of year in these parts.

Any chance of a photo of the Knopf or a link please? Thanks!

tibor

Seller’s photos:
5EE15896-1995-4779-8966-022B13AA8215.jpeg

FA1B3279-3AD9-44D3-B829-4EDB766C5A7B.jpeg

it’s also on John’s website:

sammy

That's tempting.
From what I've read on the forum, original makers A-2's all appear to have a different pattern/fit/cut... what's the fit of a Monarch ? Slender ?
That's a pity, I've just measured my Eastman A-1 and from that it appears the Monarch's sleeves and length will be too long for me... it's a nice jacket though, love the colour.