• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another Great Escape A-2

B-Man2

Complete waste of money. You would be better off buying a used and well worn ELC or other top of the line 27752 repro and do it yourself. Name tag, Roundel and a pair of captains bars under the collar . Add some inside stenciling and voila... you’ve got your Hilts special for about half the price and looking a whole lot better in my opinion.

Silver Surfer

not that i can afford one, but its too bad that gary doesnt make a 1st contract rw [same contract as the hilts] in a light russet, and with a m-39 stopper and hearshy bar talon.

MikeyB-17

MikeyB-17

I don’t know what they’re thinking of. A quick Google of the original McQueen jacket doesn’t show any of the sort of wear these repros have. Completely over the top.

Bombing IP

No that last one is a combo jacket very rare .Its Evil Kenevil ,Happy days , Hilts and with an Elvis & Dracula collar . I do not know how they can do it for the price .

Jeff

mulceber

Yeah, this really isn't much better, and the wear on it isn't realistic at all. I'd much rather buy a used RW repro and see about finding someone like Jeremiah who could redye it and give it the "reissue look."

Last edited:

silvio76

Complete waste of money. You would be better off buying a used and well worn ELC or other top of the line 27752 repro and do it yourself. Name tag, Roundel and a pair of captains bars under the collar . Add some inside stenciling and voila... you’ve got your Hilts special for about half the price and looking a whole lot better in my opinion.
Agree with you.