• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another BK victory Hide monarch

jeremiah

Yeah, I was winning that one until the last minute. I was driving when auction ended. Stopped at a traffic light and saw I was outbid but was unable to monitor the remaining minutes of the sale and make another bid. That was a nice one.

Oh. Never mind, I was meaning the RW that was made for the movie “unbroken” that a member here won.

Wow, that one you linked to for around $700 was a steal.

D97x7

I had a go, but had to bow out as I'd just purchased something else. Looks quite a bargain now.

jeremiah

Thanks Pilot. Was just trying to figure out what you meant by 6 bid retractions. I didn’t see any on this or the previous two auctions for the BK Victory hide jackets.

Dav, I agree with you and wish my aero I just bought was closer to the $700 range. I would concede that my aero is not worth what I paid for it but unfortunately it’s the price I had to pay to get it. Seeing as there aren’t much options (had a line out looking to buy one in victory hide since March), and the price of their remaining stock they have left in this leather is unreachable by my meager pockets, I figured I might as well bid around the price I was paying in US dollars for that liberty dubow I had on order.
I cancelled that (dubow)and got this (aero)instead.

Last edited:

Pilot

Thanks Pilot. Was just trying to figure out what you meant by 6 bid retractions. I didn’t see any on this or the previous two auctions for the BK Victory hide jackets.

Dav, I agree with you and wish my aero I just bought was closer to the $700 range. I would concede that my aero is not worth what I paid for it but unfortunately it’s the price I had to pay to get it. Seeing as there aren’t much options (had a line out looking to buy one in victory hide since March), and the price of their remaining stock they have left in this leather is unreachable by my meager pockets, I figured I might as well bid around the price I was paying in US dollars for that liberty dubow I had on order.
I cancelled that (dubow)and got this (aero)instead.
The 620 US$ bidder, only bids on items from this seller... and retracted his bids 6x already ( other auctions )... info easy to verify when you click on his coded ID..

jeremiah

Hmmm ok. Ready for this?

I bid $620 on this jacket. It’s as high as I will go. My reasons for doing so are no secret. If I happened to win this one my plan was to keep one of the two and sell the other here.
These three auctions are the only auctions I have ever bid on from BKchicago. I lost the first, won the second and am outbid on this one with no intention to rebid.(No shill bidding, just good investment for a maximum bid effort)
I have never retracted a bid on any of these three auctions.
If you see a bid retraction it is from my bids in my BK dubow in the hide that was neither liberty or victory that I had won back in March. That jacket was sold by someone here in states second hand. There was some questions about his listing and we were in communication the whole time and those retractions were with his knowledge but I ended up buying the jacket in the end from him.
Enough with your conspiracy theories man.

Look me up. I am tieadvance on eBay. Nothing to hide.

Pilot

Hmmm ok. Ready for this?

I bid $620 on this jacket. It’s as high as I will go. My reasons for doing so are no secret. If I happened to win this one my plan was to keep one of the two and sell the other here.
These three auctions are the only auctions I have ever bid on from BKchicago. I lost the first, won the second and am outbid on this one with no intention to rebid.(No shill bidding, just good investment for a maximum bid effort)
I have never retracted a bid on any of these three auctions.
If you see a bid retraction it is from my bids in my BK dubow in the hide that was neither liberty or victory that I had won back in March. That jacket was sold by someone here in states second hand. There was some questions about his listing and we were in communication the whole time and those retractions were with his knowledge but I ended up buying the jacket in the end from him.
Enough with your conspiracy theories man.

Look me up. I am tieadvance on eBay. Nothing to hide.
Ups!
Apologies... I should have put a shoe in my mouth...
Sorry about that. I bow down with all my respect.

jeremiah

No worries. Just want to clear that up. Not offended and no hard feelings. I think all you guys here are great and I certainly make my fair share of oops. It’s all good.

Pilot

No worries. Just want to clear that up. Not offended and no hard feelings. I think all you guys here are great and I certainly make my fair share of oops. It’s all good.
Thx, Jeremiah, I owe you one..

Last edited:

jeremiah

Cheapest sold BK victory hide this summer.

Anyone here win it?

Might be the least in character of the 4 sold this summer but it’s still nice.

Last edited: