• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

And now the dogs bo**ocks two

John Lever

Devonia used to supply Eastman with a similar skin.
I posted pics to Gary this was hid reply -
Hello John,

Wow, that looks amazing - it's great to see our old jackets and see how they've worn.

I'd do anything to get my hands on some wild wool skins again, but they are just impossible to find. The thing with the jacket you have there though is that it has all those years of wear which gives it that vintage appeal - only time wear can really achieve that look.

You've got a good one there.

cheers,
Gary

Roughwear

John, your jacket could be used to start a Customer Wearing section on the ELC website. I really think this would be a good idea if Gary provided this as people could get an idea of how jackets break in over time.

I'm sure you could put him in touch with the Australian tannery.

John Lever

Andrew I think Devonia buy part tanned skins from the USA so the Australian link might be difficult to establish.

Roughwear

Thanks John. I was under the impression from an earlier post that the fleeces are still available from Australia if bought in bulk.