• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AN-J-3

fishmeok

W0W- I am SERIOUSLY undervaluing my work- $1150!! :eek:

Gotta love the copy though:

"We’ve taken this great design and tweaked it in the one way no penny-pinching bureaucrat ever would — substituting wonderfully rich deerskin for the cheaper goatskin of the original."

Stupid cheap-ass goatskin.

Even better, I have no idea what this even means:

" The knit rib rack stays snug because it stretches around the waist instead of simply up and down" :?: :?:

Cheers
Mark

Chandler

Funny that they have an "RAF Jacket" that looks like a bad B-3 repro more than anything.

I wonder if these guys share manufacture (and accounting) with Orvis? :roll:

Chandler

zoomer

fishmeok said:
"We’ve taken this great design and tweaked it in the one way no penny-pinching bureaucrat ever would — substituting wonderfully rich deerskin for the cheaper goatskin of the original because it gives us a rationale to charge $1150, since deer are much classier animals than goats and their skin is wonderfully rich, too, just as people will think you are when you preen about in this jacket."

Yet again it takes an arbiter of Taste and Elegance to remind us what unstylish no-class dorks we are for refusing to Move With The Times.