• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amelia Earhart - VLJ pinup girl

taikonaut

Due to recent event in Sichuan China I've postponed the Fifinella shoot until next month. Unfortunately from this weekend Sarah the model is going away for 6 months vacation in Spain.

I do have another girl who is a successful international model, even though she models part time she is beating competition from full time girls, she works as a senior scientist of neurology so you can imagine how much she is worth. Commercially she is several steps up from Sarah but she only models upto lingerie and imply topless. Here is a clip from her commercial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RhJGCmy8pA

This is Serena but I didnt took this photo
19443_129477.jpg

Vcruiser

taikonaut said:
Due to recent event in Sichuan China I've postponed the Fifinella shoot until next month. Unfortunately from this weekend Sarah the model is going away for 6 months vacation in Spain.

I do have another girl who is a successful international model, even though she models part time she is beating competition from full time girls, she works as a senior scientist of neurology so you can imagine how much she is worth. Commercially she is several steps up from Sarah but she only models upto lingerie and imply topless. Here is a clip from her commercial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RhJGCmy8pA

This is Serena but I didnt took this photo
19443_129477.jpg

I don't think that she'd make a very good Emelia Earhart....but I would vote for her as the VLJ pinup girl! Simply because of the way the arch in her back pronounces that bubble butt...plus the wild look in her eyes.(Oh...and the raven hair!!!). You notice THAT...Wild Bill :?:
Dawg

taikonaut

That photo was from an advert, the mag she is holding is call "Pit Pilot", also done shoots in modern US army combat gear. Serena often works in London on modelling assignments. It was very kind of her to agree to do a shoot with me while big companies offers her works.
19443_559499.jpg

I dont think Hilary Swank makes a good Emelia either without lots of makeup, looking ill and strapping down her front. Though Opie makes a convincing Emelia :D

zoomer

:shock: Oh god. I feel faint. I'm seeing stars. Better book me a full neurological workup just to be safe.

Amelia who, now?

taikonaut

Vcruiser said:
Oops...I changed my mind!....I vote for the blonde!
...and look at the size of that beer!
Dawg

Maybe they are just so small compared to the glass?
Any photos of them after they downed the beers, I like to have seen the froth on that blonde's pretty face :lol:

zoomer

Don't sell the one on the left short - she looks like a young Sandra Bullock (who's 1st generation German on her mother's side). The middle one has incredibly elegant features and delicate lips - I swear I've seen a face like that among the Hapsburgs or old aristocracy.

The blonde, though, looks like she could wear your ass out.

taikonaut

Sarah who was my initial model for the shoot is blonde hair blue eyes girl next door type like that beer girl. In the industry cheesecake glamour are no longer in fashion, they look for aggressive raunch, girls with a moody in control expression playing hard to get.

Chandler

zoomer said:
You mean?

(This pic can NEVER be posted too many times.)

Now there's a girl who knows her beer -- none'a this dumbed-down, use'ta be Belgian Pilsener. Gimme a Spaten Festbier any ol' day... 'specially when delivered by her (some friends forwarded me that pic a while back, they know I'm a German beer fan). Noch einmal bitte!

Chandler

taikonaut

Vintage leather flight jackets, sexy chics passed around, lots of beers. Thats the kind of parties I like to go to :D

We do have "mods & togs" nights out in town, basically models and photographers across the UK meets up, hit the town and get rat-arsed, then back in the house for more mayhem then kip out on top of each other. Woke up next morning and laugh at the photos and videos taken the night before and have arguments on model related forum site about who did or didnt do what.

fleet16b

Sorry boys I have been gone for a while.
Somehow my username etc was bumped so I had to re register.
The Amelia moving is moviing forward and the shooting in Cnada is just about complete. Next stop for the crew will be S Africa.

Th pic of Miss Earhart in the leather jacket we have studied intensely.
She had a very wide variety of flight clothing , most of it custom made.
The jacket above appears to be an combination of A1-A2.
She also had the exact same jacket in suede.
I recommended Goodwear Jackets to the movie people as a source to recreate this jacket but the ended up going to a vendor in Italy.
They created a fair jacket but IMO the Goodwear jacket is way nicer.
Any comments on the above jacket pictured ???