• Hey guys, I had to upgrade the VLJ software because the old one is being phased out. Please let me know of any issues in the SITE UPDATE THREAD. Thanks!

Amelia Earhart Flight Jacket Reproduction - The Aviatrix

Skyhawk

Thanks! This one is in Russet Capeskin. We can do Seal Capeskin or Seal Goatskin as well. We haven't put it on the site yet but the planned price point is $775.

johnwayne

Hmm, very nice jacket indeed, a little like an A1, A2, G1 combo, fortunately or unfortunately depending on your viewpoint I have several of those! Great one for the female of the species!!

Skyhawk

We can make them in a Men's pattern too. In fact this example is a men's 42.
The ladies will be shorter and more tapered from the pits to the bottom and run in sizes XS-XL. All else is identical between the ladies and men's version.

Skyhawk

Thanks! Interesting story and it appears she may have survived the crash initially. There is another recent story that has photographic evidence showing what appears to be her and her navigator on a dock in the Marshall Islands watching a wrecked aircraft being towed away. The History Channel did a documentary on the photo called "Amelia Earhart The Lost Evidence". Later evidence shows that this photo may have been taken in 1935, two years before she was lost.
It's one of those great mysteries with many theories of what occurred. We may never know for sure what became of her, Fred Noonan, and the jacket. My hope would be that they survived the crash and led some kind of meaningful life together as castaways.

Regards,
Jay