• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Alpha L-2B

SuinBruin

Anyone have any thoughts on the Alpha "vintage" L-2B repros? I've seen a few available online for reasonable prices. I wear an off-the-rack 40 long; would a medium work? Thanks for any insights.

Cheers,
Matt

watchmanjimg

I'd be careful with these jackets. I had a Large L-2A replica awhile back and it was snug and short. For reference, I'm 5'7" with a 40-41" chest.

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
SuinBruin said:
.. I wear an off-the-rack 40 long; would a medium work? Thanks for any insights.

I'm 6', and usually wear a 40, it would work for me.

But .... I am happy for the jacket to be short, as I think it's supposed to be that way ... and, for some reason, the Alphas seem to vary in length, one jacket to the next.

SuinBruin

deeb7 said:
SuinBruin said:
.. I wear an off-the-rack 40 long; would a medium work? Thanks for any insights.

I'm 6', and usually wear a 40, it would work for me.

But .... I am happy for the jacket to be short, as I think it's supposed to be that way ... and, for some reason, the Alphas seem to vary in length, one jacket to the next.
Thanks for the response. I'm 6'1", so it sounds like it would be close.... maybe I'll take a shot and see how it fits. Cheers.