• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

All Time Record Holder!

B-Man2

Chandler

Hasn't this one been on eBay before? The way the description is written sounds familiar.

Can't recall what it may have been priced before, but I seem to remember the seller justifying his price in a similar manner.

B-Man2

Hasn't this one been on eBay before? The way the description is written sounds familiar.

Can't recall what it may have been priced before, but I seem to remember the seller justifying his price in a similar manner.
It may have been but I don’t remember seeing it before . With a price like that I’m sure we’d remember that one.

Chandler

Yeah, there's that whole story of being offered 6 figures at a state fair -- I know I've seen it before.

Shropshire-lad

Do you reckon he’s sat there in his little log cabin, miles from anywhere, sporadic internet, his precious jacket on his knee thinking “I is gonna be a millionaire!” And dreaming of a new axe (a sharp one this time) and maybe some clean longjohns whilst planning a fortnight at the ‘black cat strip and massage bar’ in the local town with, maybe, a bag of french fries and a bottle of moonshine to celebrate?