• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aero W535-ac-21996 Tags?

G'day! Well it's only been 6 years since I was last here.. that's bad isn't it.. I remember at the time, (mid 2012) I was spending way too much money on jackets, and if you don't know that feeling, I'd say you don't have a pulse, and the intension was to give my bank account a short break, then life and a whole lot of other distractions got in the way, and Boom, it's 2018
Saying that, I never lost the passion, in fact, my WW2 collection in general, has grown significantly and I still have alot of jackets BUT, I have lost a lot of knowledge by not being here.
IMG_9043.PNG

So my question today is, back in the day, for some reason, which I cannot remember, you couldn't buy correct reproduction tags for Aero contract jackets... Is this still the case or are they available now? I have this delightful and very original Aero W535-ac-21996, which I purchased from a member back in the day, and I would like to fit the correct tag..

Brains trust? Anyone?

Cheers

Paul

Oh and I have spent some time this evening perusing the forum and I can see myself getting right back into where I left off

B-Man2

Wow! what a way to make a return entrance. Absolutely love that original Aero.
There a whole new bunch of players here now so you’ll enjoy just getting to know everyone.
Welcome home!
B-Man2;)

STEVE S.

Had one in here recently from the same contract that had the same tones & wear from aging. Thinking seriously about making myself one with the aging to look like the original so may be looking for one of those labels too.