• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AERO POP-UP SHOP London 16th-30th Nov

Ken at Aero Leather

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp9hcUelQX0/

Clutch Cafe , Great Portland Street

We will be bringing a few A-2s and a couple of Irvins but space is limited, please don't ask us to bring specific items as Clutch have chosen the items they'd like us to feature.
It is mainly civi jackets , Hooch Hauler, The Premier Range, Indian Ranger etc.

Last edited:

Tommy

Will definitely make it up one of the days! I know you might not be able to bring a 1930s half belt, but at least Denny can give me an idea of what fit might be like, for the future?

Bombing IP

Ken I saw this jacket on line is this one of your jackets .
AERO LEATHER.jpg

BIP

Last edited:

Southoftheborder

So what are these pop up stores? Flea market tent type deals? Great idea!
Dave

Very short term lets of underused or vacant retail properties, or space let in existing businesses short term. There are pop up restaurants as well at different times of the year.

There are also, or used to be anyway pop up shops where market traders with plenty of stock would take over empty premises and squat them. Treating them as their own until they were moved on. You could always tell because they would have generators to run the lights or even oil lamps.

Ken at Aero Leather

Very short term lets of underused or vacant retail properties, or space let in existing businesses short term. There are pop up restaurants as well at different times of the year.

There are also, or used to be anyway pop up shops where market traders with plenty of stock would take over empty premises and squat them. Treating them as their own until they were moved on. You could always tell because they would have generators to run the lights or even oil lamps.

Agreed these are usually on the scabby side, more Thrift Shop than Savile Row :)

The Clutch/Aero fortnight is very different, this is Aero being introduced to customers of a high end exclusively Japanese Import shop, nothing "Pop Up" about the venue, very much the opposite with only our top of the range styles, no clearing lines

johnwayne

High end, exclusive! Hmm, cranked up prices too? Would hope not but might try to pop along even though there's nowt I need, however 'want' might be different!!

Tommy

Lot of nice gear in Clutch, but not cheap at all. Quite canny in what they buy. They seem to pick and choose exactly what they want to sell. Guess it helps the influence that Clutch and Style File magazines have.

But it shows Scottish Made Outerwear can compete with the finest Japanese.

Pilot

Happy they sell even if high end and hence a bit higher in price. Quality always pays off. Apparently here at VLJ high end does not sell so well anymore.