• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aero Owners?

A

Anonymous

Here's an Aero I used to own; the first pic is washed out. Notice how the hide wears. I bought it second hand and was told it was a Real Deal. But the color was closer to that of the Anniversary jacket posted above. I currently have a 1940 Aero in the seal/rust combo. I don't have pics of the 1940 yet, but it matches the (darker) color of the Real Deal pictured above. The 1940 hide is starting to wear in the same manner as the Real Deal.

IMG_3478.jpg

IMG_3480.jpg

IMG_3481.jpg

IMG_3482.jpg

IMG_3485.jpg

IMG_3486.jpg

IMG_3487.jpg

CBI said:
Aero A-2's have some of the nicest looks of all of the premium A-2's I have seen with some wear. It takes a while but the quality of the hourse hide is excellent and ages really well. Aero's have been a bit trashed on the site but I enjoy them as much as Goodwears and ELC. Aero's are just great looking classics jackets. I love my Real Deal A-2 and would recommend it 100%. Oh, its also a great buy.

Yeah, the "REAL DEALS."

DSC00251.jpg