• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aero Open Day 17th August 2019

Pilot

My son will be in Heathrow from 16th to 20th prior flying back to Dubai.
He is looking for the same as Griffon...plus B-3 and Irvin... but 46”-48”.
Please advise..

Last edited:

jeremiah

Pilot. Might be best to use Ken’s email. He had said a few posts back that he would be pretty busy and not looking here much. I emailed him two days ago and am still awaiting a response. He usually emails quickly so I know he is swamped.

Ken at Aero Leather

Will you offer any ANJ-4 jackets in size 44 or 46?

My son will be in Heathrow from 16th to 20th prior flying back to Dubai.
He is looking for the same as Griffon...plus B-3 and Irvin... but 46”-48”.
Please advise..

At the moment the biggest sheepskin is a 42" AN-J-4 but if the sheepskin machinists have time next week they might use up some of the ends of previous sheepskin deliveries to knock up as few jackets
Won't know for sure to next weekend

Ken at Aero Leather

There were a few longer jackets in stock when I was down last week, send me a reminder Friday week with your size and I'll keep an eye out for you over the weekend
Best use [email protected] as I expect/hope :) I'll be too busy to be looking at social media

Dom and Chloe will be listing jackets all week, I see quite a few longer styles already listed.
Keep a daily look out for more, I don't think they've started on Militaria yet
We've also started listing by size

Quite a few items have been sold over the weekend, I guess there are plenty folk who feel the current prices are OK and would rather not risk waiting in the hope of saving a few $$$s£££s

Re the On Line sale Over the weekend there wil be quite a lot more added, I'm told the main sale pages will be taken off line two hourse before the On Line sale starts on Monday to top stop any queue jumping, best thing to avoid any disapointment is to arrive in Gala at 10.am on Saturdaty morning! :)

Smithy

You kids all have fun at the Aero sale!

I would love to visit Galashiels. One of my Mum's first cousins lives outside of Edinburgh so might have to combine it and do it one day. I imagine it's easiest with a rental car?

I fly fish as well so I'm tempted to make a trip to Scotland to tie in with when it's proper dry fly season ;-)

B-Man2

“Life is not a dress rehearsal “
Heard that a long time ago.
Good words to live by.
Go for it Tim!;)