• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aero on the BBC again..............

Ken at Aero Leather

If anyone is interested the BBC are doing another piece on Aero tomorrow

The Afternoon Show (BBC Radio Scotland) between 14:00 and 16:00 on Wednesday 19th.

It's a piece about manufacturing in Scotland........sadly we don't make much in Scotland these days........our politicians are doing their best to buck that trend, they make enough excuses to keep the whole UK going!

There's a new book on Aero out in Japan, we'll be getting some copies for sale very soon, meanwhile there's info on the Aero Japan facebook, I have to say it's an impressive tome, would need a fairly strong coffee table to bear the weight!

Spitfireace

If anyone is interested the BBC are doing another piece on Aero tomorrow

The Afternoon Show (BBC Radio Scotland) between 14:00 and 16:00 on Wednesday 19th.

It's a piece about manufacturing in Scotland........sadly we don't make much in Scotland these days........our politicians are doing their best to buck that trend, they make enough excuses to keep the whole UK going!

There's a new book on Aero out in Japan, we'll be getting some copies for sale very soon, meanwhile there's info on the Aero Japan facebook, I have to say it's an impressive tome, would need a fairly strong coffee table to bear the weight!
I had a listen. Great stuff. I especially like the Mitch Mitchell story as I'm a big Hendrix fan.