• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aero Maxwell too big..?

Walt3r

E0A4818C-8D4A-44B3-993C-F184133A354D.jpeg
BA1B5707-D2A6-4DAF-B017-9852EA6E6EAA.jpeg
E0A4818C-8D4A-44B3-993C-F184133A354D.jpeg

Walt3r

Here’s a couple buttoned up, the plan will be layer with a sweater in the autumn/winter, just worried it looks too big and billowing a bit

Dany McDonald

Take this comment with this in mind, I personally prefer a slimmer fit than a blousing look, but thats my personal taste.

The sleeves may be a tad too long, but for the rest you look good. And I think shrinkage may help a bit if your quest is shaving some cm's here and there with wear. Judging a new jacket is hard cause the skin hasn't settle and shape to your body yet.

Hope I was fair and not too negative!

Dany

MediumMech

I'll echo the thoughts of several other folks here, and say that with a few months wear it should settle onto you nicely. I think you'll find the fit appears less oversized and boxy with time. That said, you probably could go down one size if you prefer a slim fit, but as noted above, you may not be able to fit your sweater underneath. Not to mention that you'll loose some functionality and movement with a tighter shoulder. It's really all in what you prefer. I honestly feel that there's no wrong choice here. Keep this size, or go one down. Either way, you'll have a great jacket that fits well and looks good.

Walt3r

Thanks guys I really appreciate the feedback, think it’s a keeper, and @Dany McDonald not negative at all sir, would much rather be informed by those that know if something doesn’t quite fit or look right, than wander around oblivious looking like a complete knob, taste in clothing is one thing and very subjective I know but I think these jackets are classic patterns and need to be worn a certain way maybe and I bow to your knowledge in such sartorial matters, nice to be able to share your thoughts with such a dapper bunch of gents, thank you…