• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aero Massive One Week Sale Starting 22nd October

Ken at Aero Leather

Aero Leathers

Sale Announcement

Aero are pleased to announce two major (and rare) sales we’re holding soon:

HIDDEN TREASURE SALE

For years we’ve put everything we weren’t sure what to do with in our “second stockroom”. Now the main stockroom has been renovated we’ve finally got around to sorting out the last area.

Most of the jackets are new but they’ve been on photoshoots, sent out as try-ons, exchanges that have had a few days wear, samples, some mislabelled jackets from the “Strorse” era along with a few used trade-ins.

There are some great finds in there but we’re clearing everything at around cost price - we need some more space to work in!

AERO QUARTERMASTERS A-2 SALE

Our latest Type A-2 training programme is now completed, the machinists were all fully qualified FQHH machinists learning the “Art of The Type A-2” and the jackets made during this training will be sold in this Sale. Most of the jackets are Aero 42-15142-P, Aero W535ac16160 and the un-named 1756 contract plus a few “Aero Flight” true trainee jackets.

Don't miss this last opportunity to get a top-grade A-2 at a "give away" price, these are a lot better than those handed out to the raw recruit in 1942 the jackets come "as they are" on a first come first served no frills basis.

Both sales will go live on our website at 10.00 am (UK Time) on Monday 22nd October.

Items will be sold on a first come, first served basis - personal visitors to the factory are welcome.

We would advise anyone not on our system and intending to buy near the start of the sale to register before the day to save time on the day. The last time we had an online sale like this nearly half the items sold in the first couple of hours!

MeachamLake

Looking forward to it! Probably won't be anything long enough for my 6'4 frame, but oh well. Fingers crossed :)

B-Man2

Aero Leathers

Sale Announcement

Aero are pleased to announce two major (and rare) sales we’re holding soon:

HIDDEN TREASURE SALE

For years we’ve put everything we weren’t sure what to do with in our “second stockroom”. Now the main stockroom has been renovated we’ve finally got around to sorting out the last area.

Most of the jackets are new but they’ve been on photoshoots, sent out as try-ons, exchanges that have had a few days wear, samples, some mislabelled jackets from the “Strorse” era along with a few used trade-ins.

There are some great finds in there but we’re clearing everything at around cost price - we need some more space to work in!

AERO QUARTERMASTERS A-2 SALE

Our latest Type A-2 training programme is now completed, the machinists were all fully qualified FQHH machinists learning the “Art of The Type A-2” and the jackets made during this training will be sold in this Sale. Most of the jackets are Aero 42-15142-P, Aero W535ac16160 and the un-named 1756 contract plus a few “Aero Flight” true trainee jackets.

Don't miss this last opportunity to get a top-grade A-2 at a "give away" price, these are a lot better than those handed out to the raw recruit in 1942 the jackets come "as they are" on a first come first served no frills basis.

Both sales will go live on our website at 10.00 am (UK Time) on Monday 22nd October.

Items will be sold on a first come, first served basis - personal visitors to the factory are welcome.

We would advise anyone not on our system and intending to buy near the start of the sale to register before the day to save time on the day. The last time we had an online sale like this nearly half the items sold in the first couple of hours!

Ken
Went to the website but didn’t see any place to sign up . I’m sure it’s my screw up but can you guide me in or post a link?
Thanks

robrinay

Ken, the U.K. is still on British Summer time - daylight saving time, (Greenwich Meantime +1 hour), until the 28th, so does the sale start at 10.00 am U.K. time?
Kind regards
Rob

Last edited:

Ken at Aero Leather

Ken did you ever find the photos of the thrift shop ? .

BIP

Some were found in the factory and are being used in a new coffee table book on Aero coming out in Japan around the end of the year. Other than some interviews we've had little to do with the project but I have to say, what I've seen so far looks very impressive

https://coolart42.wixsite.com/love

I'll be in the factory again at the end of the month, I'll mark in my diary to get scans of what pics are there. I promise