• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aero Massive One Week Sale Starting 22nd October

Ken at Aero Leather

apprentice versions do seem to regularly come up for about £150 more?

Second hand maybe, the last time a new one was on offer for that sort of price would be back in the 1990s and it would have been pretty rough.
Way back (circa 1986/87) the worst ones could be bought for about £50
They were fitted with a special label

MIRACLE LEATHERS
When It's a Great Jacket
It's a
MIRACLE !

We don't have one in our archives.........if anyone can find one we are in the market

B-Man2

Second hand maybe, the last time a new one was on offer for that sort of price would be back in the 1990s and it would have been pretty rough.

MIRACLE LEATHERS
When It's a Great Jacket
It's a
MIRACLE !

We don't have one in our archives.........if anyone can find one we are in the market
I would buy that jacket just for the label!:)

Tommy

MIRACLE LEATHERS
When It's a Great Jacket
It's a
MIRACLE !

Sorry Ken, just to clarify I meant that you can get an apprentice made 1930s half belt for around 450.

Ken at Aero Leather

Just heard....

The hidden treasure store will be closing for a restock from 10pm tonight and reopening at 12pm tomorrow.

We've decided to add a few more jackets overnight that were allocated to go elsewhere. Quite a few Bootleggers I believe
A lot of folk got up early but missed out in the early morning madness. 60 odd jackets sold in the first few hours, sorry no extra A-2 as far as I'm aware but there are still a few left.

dav3469

Some nice jackets added. Small note, so others wont make the same mistake I did. When you scroll and click thru the pictues of the available A2's, don't click "add to cart" without double checking the item numbers match in the little box below. The item you are looking at won't match the selection below. It defaults to the first item, in the list of available jackets. So in my case, I was looking at the 48, clicked add to cart, but actually ordered a size 38 (first item in the list).

Embarrassing mistake, but that's what happens when you get anxious and click happy......

Micawber

^^^Indeed, same thing [or something similar] happened to me resulting in the delivery of a jacket I did not want at a price I did not want to pay. It's now en route back to Aero.

dav3469

^^^Indeed, same thing [or something similar] happened to me resulting in the delivery of a jacket I did not want at a price I did not want to pay. It's now en route back to Aero.

I have always been happy with the customer service, and products I have received from Aero, website tweaks in regards to ordering would be my only suggestion.

zoomer

3981196E-607E-4D7A-9F84-B1B5512A53B6.jpeg
My steer 46 is here! The hide has a great hand, thickness and look, feels wearer-friendly, and will age interestingly. The trainee’s workmanship is very neat with no real boo-boos.

Fit is fine, but armholes and neckline are a bit snug, and there is some ripple to the zipper...so how does this hide respond to stretching along the stitch lines?

Last edited: