• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aero Long Half Belt

Hawkeye

I dont think it suits you at all James, it would be best for all involved if you just handed it over to me :lol: Seriously though, gorgeous jacket, if you ever think about selling give me a shout.

CBI

Quit posting about these jackets. I REALLY want to order one but really don't want to spend the money right now. I do a pretty good job of keeping long half belts out of my mind, no more temptation PLEASE!!!!! :cry:

les_garten

CBI said:
Quit posting about these jackets. I REALLY want to order one but really don't want to spend the money right now. I do a pretty good job of keeping long half belts out of my mind, no more temptation PLEASE!!!!! :cry:

Bunch of Troublemakers here for sure!

Jamesp

Hawkeye said:
I dont think it suits you at all James, it would be best for all involved if you just handed it over to me :lol: Seriously though, gorgeous jacket, if you ever think about selling give me a shout.

Alas Hawkeye I am not blessed with your height so I think that the sleeves will be to short for you. :(
Keep watching the Aero sales page! :)

Cheerio

James.